Wednesday, January 8, 2014

3 Portraits




In these portraits, we were to play with different perspectives and angles in order to get unique shots. In the first piece, I experimented with a bloom feature and different exposure adjustments to alter a seemingly bland photo into a more interesting one. A main topic I aimed to focus on with these portraits was color choice. I chose to bring out the blue in the sky of the first portrait and the blue of Ryan's shirt in the third. Additionally, I used selective motion blur filters on the second and third pieces to give a sense of action, even when the subject is stationary. Lastly, in terms of composition, I used a typical rule of thirds composition in the third portrait and placed the subject in the center for the first two.

No comments:

Post a Comment